This pandemic has brought on many changes to our daily lives, and in turn, has affected how classes will look in the studio once we return. I would like to inform you of some updates to keep in mind.
Mindful Yoga Moments will not be doing drop-in classes. You must sign up ahead of time for a class. This is to ensure we can maintain social distancing in classes as spaces are limited. Please see the class calendar to select a class and pay online (the link will take you to sign up and pay for classes. Payment can be made through PayPal or by credit card). Please note that cash payment at the studio is still accepted. If this will be your method of payment please email me ahead of time to book your spot in a class.
Upon Arriving at the Studio:
- Please have your mask on when you enter and keep it on until you have come into the studio and have settled down on your yoga mat.
- When you enter the building you will be in the martial arts club area, which has clear markings on the floor to walk through to the back where you can then enter the yoga studio. Please walk only along this path when a martial arts class is in progress.
Your Yoga Practice:
- Wearing a mask during your practice is optional.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and other yoga props.
- If you use a studio mat you must clean it before leaving. We have a disinfectant spray that you can use.
- If you use any studio props (bolsters, blocks, straps, etc) you will be required to leave them in a designated area in the studio so they can be sanitized before being used again.
Studio Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- Studio staff will be regularly cleaning the entire studio area, as well as regularly sanitizing high-touch areas (ie: doorknobs, etc).
- There are two bathrooms on site, which will also be regularly cleaned and sanitized by staff. Clients who use the washrooms during a class will have disinfecting wipes available for them to wipe down everything they touched.
Mindful Yoga Moments Class Info
Sundays at 7 p.m.
Yin Yoga: Melt away stress in this class of seated and supine poses and stretches held for longer periods of time.
Tuesdays at 8 p.m.
Restorative Yoga: This class allows you to completely relax and rest. Enjoy supported yoga poses combined with quiet music, dim lighting and calming meditation.
Thursdays at 7 p.m.
Gentle Flow Yoga: Get in tune with your body, mind and soul in this one-hour gentle yoga class. Enjoy calmness, stillness and meditation while you stretch and flow.
Mindful Yoga Moments Workshops
*PLEASE NOTE* Due to Covid-19, workshops are not being held. Updates will be made here and on social media when workshops resume. Thank you!